Digital Initiatives Librarian/Adjunct Faculty
- Develop and maintain library website
- Oversee creation and maintenance of library research guides (LibGuides)
- Promote library resources and services through website, social media, and other channels
- Provide reference assistance to students, faculty, and staff
- Explore and develop digitization projects to expand and promote library and Archives collections and services
- LIB199: Information Literacy in Higher Education (formerly INT199)
How long have you been at Fontbonne?
- BA in English, Truman State University (Philosophy & Religion minor)
- MA in English, UM-St. Louis (graduate certificate in Women's & Gender Studies)
- MA in Medieval Literature, Washington University in St Louis
- MA in Information Science & Learning Technologies (Library Science), University of Missouri
I'm especially interested in library instruction, the implications and possibilities of digital literacies, and reading as a social act.