Evening & Weekend Reference Librarian/Adjunct Faculty
- Provide reference help to students, faculty, and staff
- Assist patrons with technical questions in the Information Commons
- Create and maintain Library research guides (LibGuides)
- LIB199: Information Literacy in Higher Education (formerly INT199)
How long have you been at Fontbonne?
- MA in Library Science, University of Missouri - Columbia
- BA in Communications, University of Missouri - St. Louis
I have a background in health sciences librarianship and enjoy helping patrons with electronic resources.