Reference & Digital Resources Librarian / Assistant Professor
- Assist students and faculty with Library resources
- Manage the Library's digital resources collection
- Serve as the Library's liaison to the Mathematics & Computer Science department and the Interdisciplinary Studies department
- Instruct several sections of LIB199: Information Literacy in Higher Education (formerly INT199) throughout the year
How long have you been at Fontbonne?
Started in 1999 as a student worker. In 2004 became full-time employee.
- MLS - Library & Information Science, University of Missouri - Columbia
- BS - Computer and Information Science, Fontbonne University