Outreach & Archives Librarian
- Develop and maintain GriffinShare (Fontbonne's institutional repository)
- Develop and maintain library website
- Oversee creation and maintenance of LibGuides
- Oversee University Archives & Special Collections
- Manage and promote University Archives & Special Collections
- Explore and develop digitization projects to expand and promote library collections and services
- Serve as liaison to the Humanities departments (English & Communication, Sociology, and History, Philosophy, and Religion.
- LIB199: Information Literacy in Higher Education (formerly INT199)
How long have you been at Fontbonne?
- MA in Information Science & Learning Technologies (Library Science), University of Missouri
- MA in Medieval Literature, Washington University in St Louis
- MA in English, UM-St. Louis (graduate certificate in Women's & Gender Studies)
- BA in English, Truman State University (Philosophy & Religion minor)
I'm especially interested in preservation, digital humanities, open education and open access, the relationship between libraries and social justice, and learning about and sharing Fontbonne's amazing history.